By using the bi-directional Outlook Room Booking Connector for TOPdesk, booking rooms either from TOPdesk or from Outlook are both possible. The Connector keeps both environments up-to-date. So you don’t lose time, risk mismatches or keep rooms unavailable after cancellation simply by avoiding the need to plan in two systems.
The video below introduces the Outlook Room Booker (ORB) for TOPdesk.
Being in control!
We know the happy flow is our main concern, but what happens when a booking isn’t synchronized? Via our Qixium ORB dashboard we keep you up-to-date regarding failed bookings. Think of bookings that did cause a conflict (because something was already booked in Outlook and/or TOPdesk). You need to have insights on these bookings and know what has failed or what was an exceptions.
The functionality matrix below gives an overview of all the by ORB supported possibilities for the most recent version.
Basic Use Case
This basic use case shows:
- Create booking from Outlook/Exchange to TOPdesk 08:00 – 08:30
- Receive a Email about the booking and use the self service link to add services
- Change the time of the meeting in the self service portal to 09:00 – 09:30
- Receive a Email about the change
- Cancel the meeting in Outlook
- Receive Email about the cancellation
- Show that the meeting has been cancelled (and is not visible anymore) in Outlook and TOPdesk